Tomorrow my blog will be one-year-old. When I first started blogging I thought I'd blog about TTC for a few months, then I'd be blogging about pregnancy and soon about being a mom of two. Instead my blog has become about secondary infertility, endometriosis and being a mom of one.
With summer rapidly approaching almost two years have gone by since I convinced Danny we should just go for it and try for another baby. Lately I've been wondering if maybe it's time to just accept that Ashton will be an only child (besides Jarrod). Money has been tight and I'm not sure when I'll be scheduling my second surgery. I'd really like to have all of the doctor's bills caught up before I add to them but right now we don't have any extra money to throw at bills. I hate that our decision whether or not to have a second child is being affected so much by money. Other couples only have to worry about the normal "new baby in the house" money. We have to worry about whether we have enough money to even create a new baby. At this point I'm sad to say that TTC is taking a back burner to everything else going on right now. I still want another baby but as it becomes apparent that it's just not going to happen easily I have to accept that I can't control everything. I'm going to put away the thermometer and the OPK's. I'm going to try to stop obsessing about where I am in my cycle and try to go back to the way things were before we started TTC. At least for awhile.
1 day ago





Happy blogaversary. Here from the lfca
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogoversary!!
ReplyDeleteI had mine (also first..) 3 days ago. Like you, when I started blogging, I thought that in no time I'll be a mother and my blog will take a turn to talk about my motherhood.
I hope that you do get to have that second child.
We all need breaks - mentally and financially! Take it easy and I'm sure you'll be so relieved you took a break!
ReplyDelete