Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Baby is Growing Up

Ashton has had a loose tooth for a few weeks now. I kept telling him to leave it alone, it would fall out on it's own. Last night he stayed the night at my parent's house and when I called this morning he told me he lost his tooth. He's only 5 and a half, it seems to early for him to be losing teeth.

Also, he'll be starting Kindergarten in the fall (he missed the cutoff for this school year by two weeks). Kindgergarten Orientation is next week. Time is just going by way too fast. We always said we'd like for Ashton to be in Kindergarten before we had another baby so I guess that's going according to plan, even though we changed that plan almost 2 years ago.

I also want to throw out there that my first Blogaversary is coming up next week. I'm thinking about doing a revamp of my blog so don't be surprised if you find it looking completely different next week.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Rachel. Just checking in to see how you are doing. Hang in there! I can't believe Ashton and Kimmy will both be in kindergarten this fall. Aren't they still just babies? Plus, didn't they just get their teeth? What's this about losing one? ARGH!

    ReplyDelete