Thursday, July 31, 2008

This week's update

It seems that I'm only getting in about a post a week. I'd try to do more than that but really, nothing is going on so it would just be boring to read. This weekend was pretty eventful. Danny's family had a family reunion on Saturday. He actually has two families. His parents had both been married before they got married and had Danny so he has brothers and sisters on his mom's side and on his dad's side. This reunion was the family on his mom's side. Most of them don't live close to here anymore so we really only seem them about once a year. It was fun getting to catch up on everything that had happened during the last year. Ashton had a lot of fun playing with his cousins he'd never met. Hopefully we'll have the time and money to do some visiting before next summer.

Also this weekend I ovulated! Yay! Now I just have to wait until Wednesday to go in for my progesterone test. I'll be 10 dpo then so hopefully the results will be accurate. I need to remember to ask them about scheduling my CD 3 testing. AF should be showing up around Sunday the 10th so I want to make sure I'll be able to call that Monday and get bloodwork scheduled.

A couple of days ago I got the book "The Fertility Journal" in the mail. I had actually thought about buying it but wasn't sure how helpful it would be to me at this point in TTC. Luckily I happened to read Kelly Damron's blog
Twin Peas and saw that she was having a contest to win a copy of the book. And even more luckily, I won! I never win anything so it was great to win something I had considered purchasing. I've had time to look through it and while I do think it would have been more helpful to have last summer I think it will help me keep track of my appointments and such.

I've decided to stop going to Weight Watchers. Both my mom and I think that we've pretty much got the plan down and can do it on our own. So we'll be our own support system now. Money is a little tight for both of us and we just can't justify spending money going to WW when we know what we're supposed to be doing on our own.

So that's my update for the week. Look forward to seeing me complain about having bloodwork done next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment