Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Is anybody out there?

I've had this blog for about 4 months now and I've only had one comment (thanks Malki!). I have to wonder if this is because no one is reading my ramblings. Not that I blame anyone for not finding my blog interesting. I rarely have anything exciting to talk about. It just makes me wonder if I'm blogging to myself. So if you do read, comment please! It will make me feel better just knowing that I'm not going on and on for nothing.

So with that out of the way I guess I can go on to my anxiousness about my upcoming appointment with the OBGYN. I actually had a dream a few nights ago about it. Kind of. In the dream my mom was in the waiting room with me. She kept asking why in the world I was going to the doctor just because I wasn't pregnant. I had my BBT chart printouts with me and she kept asking questions about them too. Then the doctor came out to the waiting room, took a glance at my charts and said I needed to do injectibles. The weirdest thing about this is that it was a male doctor and the OBGYN practice I'm going to is an all female practice. Then the doctor took me back to a room and did some procedure that I guess was injecting the fertility drugs. Ok, I know that isn't how injectibles work but apparently my brain goes weird when I sleep.

I'm guessing the dream is more about my being anxious to get to the doctor and get some answers and being afraid that the doctor will find a problem and we'll have to start fertility treatments. Only 2 days to go!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel, I read your blog and I'm a fan! :)
    Emily

    ReplyDelete