Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Nothing new to report

I haven't posted for awhile because I really don't have anything new to report. I decided to not temp this cycle so I although I'm pretty sure I did ovulate I don't know when and I don't know how many DPO I am. It's actually pretty relaxing not having to stress about my temps.

I haven't been doing so great with WW. I gained a pound this week and wasn't really surprised. What do I expect when I eat a bunch of fast food and partake of too many vending maching goodies? With a family get together coming up on the 4th I'm not expecting much of a loss next week either.

The only thing I have going on right now is prepping for a yard sale. My mom and I got the bright idea to have a sale this Saturday. Luckily most of what we're selling is leftovers from last year's sale so it's already priced. I do need to go through my old clothes and shoes, a few boxes in the closet, and the boy's clothes and toys though.

No comments:

Post a Comment