1 day ago
Monday, March 23, 2009
Finally feeling "normal"
After a week and a half I'm finally feeling better. It's a good thing too because I go back to work today. I think I tried to overdo it this weekend and ended up sleeping almost 12 hours Saturday night. Ashton's soccer coach got deployed and none of the other parents would volunteer to take over so I made the mistake of volunteering. I figured it wouldn't be that hard to stand on the sideline and make substitutions. Boy was I wrong! Coaching 4-6 year-olds is not easy! I had to go out on the field with them and follow them around to help referee. By halfway through the game I had to go sit down and leave it to the other team's coach. After all the rest Saturday night I'm feeling better though. I even managed to do some walking yesterday and today without getting totally exhausted. Now we'll see how the night at work goes.
Labels:
Endometriosis,
Family,
Laparoscopy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment