After going MIA for awhile I am back to blog! February was a busy month for us and I actually was trying to stay away from the computer. Ashton had his first ever eye appointment, mostly because his regular doctor noticed that his right eye turns in. The eye doctor said that he'll need to wear glasses to try to correct it. Hopefully if that works he won't need glasses because his vision is actually pretty good.
Danny's birthday was also last month. We took a trip south with some friends to visit some casinos. None of us won big but Danny broke even and I only lost $20 so I guess it was a successful trip. I made a cheesecake for Danny instead of a birthday cake and it was quite yummy!
We also found out that Danny's hours at work have been cut. He's now working 8.5 hours a day, four days a week so he'll have Friday's off. That will actually save us a little bit of money on daycare so maybe it will work out ok.
I got my laparoscopy scheduled for March 12. I'm going to the hospital tomorrow for some pre-admission things (not sure exactly what they're going to do but I'm going!). Then I have a pre-op appointment with Dr. T Tuesday. I'll be off work for awhile after the surgery and I'm trying to figure out exactly how much time to take off. I had originally thought a week would be fine but after reading some experiences from ladies on Ovusoft I'm wondering if I'll feel up to working after a week. At this point I think I'll put in for next Thursday and Friday and then the whole week after that. I'll talk to Dr. T on Tuesday and see if he thinks I'll need longer. Hopefully since I have a cushy sit down job I won't need much more than that. I do have plenty of sick leave available but I'd like to use as little as possible just in case I by some miracle manage to get pregnant.
1 day ago





No comments:
Post a Comment