Saturday, December 6, 2008

Could this day get any worse?

Yesterday sucked. I really, really wish I'd just stayed in bed. It didn't start out bad. Ashton was being a pain but he's 5 so I expect that. We went shopping for a little bit with my mom and went out for lunch. I made the mistake of going to Wal-Mart and things just went downhill from there.

When I got to work I went to check and see if I got the job I had bid on. I was looking through my bid history and the job isn't even on there. I know I bid on it and I got the confimation but now my history shows I never bid on it. I was really hoping to get the new shift (days) because I would start it the week of Christmas and not have to work on Christmas Eve. So I guess that won't be happening.

Then I found a seat, started keying, and realized I was right under an air conditioner vent. Yes, the air conditioner was on even though it was no more than 40 degrees outside. So I froze until lunch time. I did have soup for lunch so I got warmed up. Then after I ate I called Danny to check in. For some reason he decided to share the news that our old babysitter (his friend's wife) is pregnant. This is after she said she was absolutely not having anymore babies. This is also the friend that when Danny told him we were TTC last year said "you aren't supposed to try, it just happens". Oh, and did I forget to mention that AF showed up yesterday? Yes, it was a great day all around. I so hope that I get to relive it several more times. I just kept thinking that my Chuck Palahniuk quote to the left was so fitting.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about your day. :( Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete