Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Finally, Picture Time!

We've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to post any updates or get any pictures uploaded. Jarrod has continued coming to stay with us on weekends. It's been going so well that last weekend he got to stay from Friday until Sunday. He's even started talking about what will happen if he gets to come live with us permanently but I don't think we're anywhere close to that point, if it will happen at all.

In other news, I'm starting a new shift at work on Friday. Right now I work 2:15 to 10:45 pm but wih Ashton starting school in August I knew those hours wouldn't work very well, I'd never see the little monster! So I'm going to start working nights, 9:00 pm to 5:30 am. I'm kind of a night owl so hopefully I'll be able to handle the transition to sleeping all day.

Now on to pictures!


8th Grade Graduation


Jarrod's Boy Scout Troop in the Memorial Day Parade


Ashton and Jarrod at Exploration Place

I'm sure there will be many more pictures soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment