Danny and I went to Jarrod's 8th grade gradution on Monday and then had a nice dinner with his foster mom and his mom's family. Actually his mom and her family pretty much ignored us but that made it nice, no bickering. I took some pictures and will try to get them posted soon.
Our walk through has been scheduled for Friday at noon. Danny has been having Friday's off but because of Memorial Day he'll be working this Friday so I'll be the only one here. Jarrod's room is almost ready, I just need to move a few boxes out of the closet and move the old treadmill out of there. The house needs a good cleaning too so I'll be busy with that tomorrow. Hopefully all of this hard work will pay off and Jarrod will be able to start doing some weekend or overnght visits with us soon. I have no idea how much work goes into getting approved to foster parent but I have a feeling that what we've been doing is pretty close to the foster approval process.
Saturday we'll be going to visit Jarrod again. His Boy Scout troop is going to be in a Memorial Day parade and we told him that we'd come and bring Ashton with us (Ashton didn't get to go with us Monday). He seemed really excited about finally getting to meet Ashton and Ashton keeps talking about when Jarrod gets to come visit us. Hopefully the excitement continues after the visits start and we don't run into too many problems.
1 day ago





No comments:
Post a Comment