I finally have some time to post! Ashton's birthday was Sunday and I spent all of last week getting ready for his party on Saturday. The party went great but it's so tiring getting ready for birthdays. And we finally have some sunshine after almost 10" of rain over 3 days last week. There were all kinds of road closings because of flooding but thankfully our part of town is high enough that it doesn't flood. Now hopefully things will settle down a bit.
As far as TTC, I'm trying to decide if I want to take a charting break this cycle. I have yet to start temping and I'm thinking I'm just going to skip it this cycle. Then next month I'll be starting Christmas time overtime at work (the postal service). I'll be working a lot of 10 and 12 hour days until Christmas and I'm thinking TTC will probably be put on hold for a few months just because it will be so hard to get in BD when I'm coming home at 3 am. So I might not have much TTC news in the next few months but with everything else going on I'm sure I'll still post!
1 day ago





Just letting you know I changed my blog url to http://iplaytheviolin.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete:)