I'm a 28-year-old wife and mother. My husband, Danny, and I have been married since June 1, 2002 but have been together since March 1997. We have a 5-year-old son, Ashton, and have been trying to conceive baby #2 since June 2007. Danny also has a 14-year-old son, Jarrod, and we're working on getting custody (probably not sole custody) of him. I was recently diagnosed with severe endometriosis and have been told that without another surgery or IVF our chances of conceiving are slim.
March 1997 - We started dating June 1, 2002 - We said "I do" August 2002 - Started thinking about TTC November 2002 - Started BBT charting January 4, 2003 - BFP! September 14, 2003 - Ashton makes us a family of 3 June 2007 - Decided to start TTC #2 July 2008 - Saw OBGYN to get fertility testing started August 2008 - CD 3 and CD 21 blood work all normal August 2008 - Danny's SA - count fine, motility 43%, morphology 8% December 2008 - After months of no contact, fired OBGYN. Saw new family doctor (Dr. R), love her! January 2009 - First Clomid cycle, 50 mg CD 3-7 January 13, 2009 - First RE appt. (Dr. T) U/S shows endometrium on left ovary, might require surgery to remove it January 13, 2009 - Repeat SA - Count normal, motility 57%, morphology 11% February 5, 2009 - CD 3 blood work, estrogen a little high but otherwise normal February 10, 2009 - Repeat U/S February 13, 2009 - HSG canceled March 10, 2009 - Pre-Op appt. March 12, 2009 - Diagnostic Laparoscopy & surprise appendectomy March 31, 2009 - Post-Op appt. - Diagnosis: Severe Endo. Might be scheduling second lap eventually to remove endo from colon and possibly remove left tube April 2009 - Taking an indefinite break from TTC :( July 2009 - This baby thing just isn't happening, I think I'll try knitting!
No comments:
Post a Comment