Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another Weigh In, Another 2WW

My weigh in yesterday was ok. I lost the .5 that I gained last week so that puts me at 7 lbs. total lost. This week I'm going to get gack on track and journal. I've been giving up journaling halfway through the weekend for the past two weeks and I'm sure that isn't helping.

I'm also in another 2WW. AF is due to visit me tomorrow but my temps aren't dropping yet. Almost every other cycle my temps go down 1 or 2 days before AF but this cycle mine are still up. I'm wondering if the Ovusoft software set my O date right. My temps the first two days after O were a lot lower than 3dpo on. I just wish either AF would show up or I could work up the courage to test because if this cycle is a bust I want to make an appointment with a new OBGYN for a fertility workup. I'm really trying to not get my hopes up but if I am pregnant my due date would be Danny's birthday. I think that would be on of the best birthday presents he could ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment