1 day ago
Friday, September 11, 2009
Knitterly Things
After two years of getting no where in the baby department I have a new obssesion, knitting! I'd been thinking about trying it for awhile but just never convinced myself to do it. I could never figure out how some string and two pointy sticks could turn into a scarf, hat or blanket. I understood that you took the pointy sticks and did loopy things to the string but what happened when you got to the end of a pointy stick? And how in the world did one accomplish anything that wasn't a rectangle or square? Well, in just over a month I have unlocked so many secrets of knitting. I've managed to go from making a plain old, garter stitch scarf to trying out a simple lace pattern scarf, a hat for Ashton and now socks! Here is a sample of what I've been working on:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Beautiful work! Hope you are doing okay.
ReplyDelete