Monday, February 2, 2009

Ups and Downs


Yesterday was Super Bowl XLIII and my favorite team, the Pittsburgh Steelers, actually won! This makes the sixth Super Bowl the franchise has won, the most in the NFL. Go Steelers!!

Then I woke up this morning and temped. Major temp drop. AF should be making an appearance today. My chart this cycle looked sooo good (nice, high temps, a long LP) but I did have a lot of spotting. I don't know if it was the Clomid or the cyst but I have never had that much spotting before. So as soon as AF makes her appearance I'll be calling the RE to schedule CD 3 blood work, an HSG and a repeat ultrasound. I really hope they won't have to do too many ultrasounds because insurance doesn't cover them and they're $173 each. I thought the expensive part of having a baby was supposed to happen after the baby was born.

Also with AF's arrival comes the start of 30 Day Shred. My mom brought me some hand weights so I'll be all ready to start tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment