I saw this on Ovusoft this morning and it really hit home so I thought I'd share it with anyone who happens to stumble across my blog :)
The Two Week Torture is that time between ovulation and AF that you ask yourself:
-Am I pregnant?
-Do I feel pregnant?
-Am I spotting?
-Is that implantation bleeding?
-Should I work out?
-Should I have a drink?
Then you convince yourself...
-My boobs are sore
-I'm bloated
-I'm tired
-I'm nauseous
I MUST BE PREGNANT!
But
-I don't want to get my hopes up
-I don't want to be disappointed
-I don't want to fool myself
Then you say to yourself...
-Stop thinking about it so much
-It'll happen when it is supposed to
-Stop stressing
-Stop obsessing
Then you wonder....
-Am I not getting pregnant because I think about it all the time?
-Is something wrong with me?
-Will I ever get pregnant?
-How long will this take?
It is....THE TWO WEEK TORTURE
1 day ago





No comments:
Post a Comment