Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Welcome to my little piece of the inter-web!

After thinking about it for some time I have decided to enter the world of blogging. I'm not sure if I'll actually have much to post about but feel free to check in from time to time.

I am a wife and mother and work full time. My husband and I have been married for almost 6 years and have a 4 1/2 year old son. In the summer of 2007 I managed to convince the hubby that it was time to try for monster #2. So far we've had no luck in that department but I have managed to gain back a bunch of weight that I lost after I had my son. My mom talked me into joining Weight Watchers with her and we went to our first meeting today. I've decided (along with most of my TTC #2 buddy group) that if I can't have a baby I want to look great!

So this blog will be about my daily life trying to juggle being a wife, mom, full time employee, WW member, and crazy TTC'er. It's a little bit of everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment